113 Grosvenor Lane, Raleigh, NC • $545,000
This lovely, immaculately maintained home has four bedrooms and a large bonus room with secondary staircase access. It is located in the highly desirable neighborhood of Wyndham and has numerous special features and updates, including:
- An exceptional, private .63 acre oasis with stone walls and paths, an extensive irrigation system and professional landscaping, there’s always something in bloom!
- Enjoy the year-round flower, bird and wildlife show from the oversized screened porch with tile floor, cathedral ceiling, skylights and the Eze Breeze window system which creates a three season room perfect for North Carolina weather. Or step outside and enjoy the view from the large sundeck!
- Luxuriate in the newly renovated Owner’s Bathroom with spa style walk-in shower, dual sink vanity, granite countertop and custom cabinetry for lots of storage.
- Throughout the home you will find many custom built details filling it with grace and charm including extensive trim moulding, built-in bookcases and french doors.
- The kitchen is a gourmet’s delight with custom cabinetry, a work island with seating, lots of counter space and updated appliances.
- The oversized, side-loading two-car garage offers extensive storage and workshop/hobby space. Additional exterior features include a custom built arbor and landscape lighting.
- The incredibly popular Wyndham neighborhood is centrally located with easy access to I-540, RDU Airport and RTP as well as walking distance to the YMCA, shopping and restaurants.
Mike Ruth 919-357-6124