The Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill corridor is nationally recognized for its arts and entertainment quality and options. From broadway shows to symphonies to museums and cutting edge exhibitions and live concerts for all ages, we rival any of the major metropolitan areas in providing the latest events.
And sports? No one can beat us. With NC State, Duke and UNC, we have the very best of men’s and women’s college sports. On the professional level, we compete in NHL hockey and minor league baseball with great enthusiasm and success.
Wherever you choose to move or relocate, you will be richly entertained!
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre
- Marbles Kids Museum
- North Carolina Ballet Company
- NC Museum of Natural Sciences
- NC Art Museum
- NC Museum of History
- North Carolina State Fair
- North Carolina Symphony
- PNC Center
- Progress Energy Center for the Performing Arts
- Raleigh Convention Center
- Raleigh Little Theatre
- Time Warner Cable Pavilion at Walnut Creek
- UNC Memorial Hall